Better Business Bureau: A+ Rating
What does this mean?
- This means Northtowns Remodeling Corp. is recognized to have the highest level of business practices. (On a scale of A+ to F)
- The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
BBB Standards for Trust
Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
Tell the Truth
Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Factors that raised the rating for Northtowns Remodeling Corp. include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 1 complaint filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
- BBB rating is based on 16 factors, get details about the other factors considered.