Fiberglass - Pella Impervia®
Incredibly strong fiberglass
- Duracast® ‒ the strongest, most durable material available in windows.
- Virtually impervious to all weather conditions.
- The quality look of a painted wood window.
- Exceptional energy efficiency.
Pella Impervia fiberglass products offer you unsurpassed strength and durability. They won't expand and warp in the summer or shrink and turn brittle during winter. Options include three frame colors that give you the look of a quality, painted wood window; today's most popular hardware finishes; grilles-between-the-glass in a variety of patterns; and exceptionally energy-efficient glass options.
Vinyl - Pella® 350 Series
Distinctive vinyl windows with superior performance
- Exclusive SmoothSeam™ welded corners are virtually invisible.
- Robust, detailed frame profile.
- Stronger and more durable than typical vinyl windows.
- Up to 83% more energy-efficient with optional triple-pane glass.
Pella 350 Series windows offer an exclusive energy-saving system with triple-pane glass making them Pella's most energy-efficient products. Advanced technology makes them stronger and more durable. Distinctive styling gives them a more beautiful look. Choose from three frame colors, two grille types and multiple hardware finishes and styles.
Vinyl - Encompass by Pella®
Competitively priced, easy-care vinyl
- Virtually unlimited shapes, sizes, grille patterns, exterior colors and more
- Mahogany, Alder, Douglas Fir or Pine woods
- The most authentic look of individual windowpanes
- Fold-away handle won’t get in the way
Encompass by Pella vinyl products offer you durability, reliability and a great selection of features and options. Choose from two frame colors, between-the-glass-grilles in a variety of patterns, color-matched window hardware, Special Shape windows and exceptionally energy-efficient glass options.